For almost a decade, I've been programming and promoting Irish arts events in London.
As Director of Arts at The London Irish Centre, I oversee an Irish arts and community events programme. This includes large-scale festivals, concert series, education programmes and community gatherings of all shapes and sizes.
I also work as Creative Programmer of the London St. Patrick’s Festival. which takes place in Trafalgar Square (and nearby venues). The event attracts over 100,000 people and showcases the very best Irish arts to an international London audience.
I’ve recently worked with:
Riverdance, Martin Hayes & Dennis Cahill, Philip King (South Wind Blows), The Commitments Musical, Damien Dempsey, Donal Lunny, Once (The Musical), Liam Ó’Maonlaí, Hudson Taylor, Sharon Shannon, Mick Flannery, Andy Irvine, Daithí Ó’Dronaí, Dervish, Kila, BrIan Kennedy, Glen Hansard, Mundy, and many more.
Other projects I’ve worked on:
- ‘Irish Olympic House’ London 2012 Olympics - Programmer
- Prince Charles visit to Irish Embassy, London - Programmer
- Irish Showcase, Irish Embassy London 2013 - Creator & Curator
- ‘London Calling’, City Hall, Dublin 2013 - Programmer
- Visit of Irish President Michael D Higgins to London - Programmer
- Ceiliúradh, Royal Albert Hall (2014)
- London Irish Art (Westminster) (2015)